Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Quest for perfection - AFL & NRL Perfect Post-season

AFL Finals Week One
Thursday, 8th September
West Coast Eagles (6th) vs Western Bulldogs (7th) @ Domain Stadium (Elimination Final)
My Line: Bulldogs + 16.5
TAB Line:  Bulldogs + 27.5
My Tip: Eagles

Friday, 9th September
Geelong Cats (2nd) vs Hawthorn Hawks (3rd) @ MCG (Qualifying Final)
My Line: Hawks + 7.5
TAB Line: Hawks + 6.5
My Tip: Hawks

Saturday, 10th September
Sydney Swans (1st) vs Greater Western Sydney Giants (4th) @ ANZ Stadium (Qualifying Final)
My Line: Giants + 11.5
TAB Line: Giants + 15.5
My Tip: Swans

Adelaide Crows (5th) vs North Melbourne Kangaroos (8th) @ Adelaide Oval (Elimination Final)
My Line: Kangaroos + 23.5
TAB Line: Kangaroos + 30.5
My Tip: Adelaide

NRL Finals Week One
Friday, 9th September
Brisbane Broncos (5th) vs Gold Coast Titans (8th) @ Suncorp Stadium (Elimination Final)
My Line: Titans + 5.5
TAB Line: Titans +10.5
My Tip: Titans + 10.5

Saturday, 10th September
Canberra Raiders (2nd) vs Cronulla Sharks (3rd) @ GIO Stadium (Qualifying Final)
My Line: Sharks + 3.5
TAB Line: Sharks + 2.5
My Tip: Raiders - 2.5

Melbourne Storm (1st) vs North Queensland Cowboys (4th) @ AAMI Park (Qualifying Final)
My Line: Cowboys + 4.5
TAB Line: Cowboys + 2.5
My Tip: Storm - 2.5

Sunday, 11th September
Penrith Panthers (6th) vs Canterbury Bulldogs (7th) @ Allianz Stadium (Elimination Final)
My Line: Bulldogs + 7.5
TAB Line: Bulldogs + 6.5
My Tip: Panthers - 6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment